FS: Audity Expansion ROM - best offer + shipping

  • evening_soundgate
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
      Thanks to all who responded publicly and privately to my recent post.

      Since I can't use this ROM in my PX, it's now available for sale.
      From what I read on the 'net it requires that your Audity have the
      v2.0 OS installed - if I'm wrong about that please let me know.

      I have no way of testing it though, unless there's someone in Central
      New Jersey that owns an Audity and wants to help me out.

      Please email offers off-list.

      Happy New Year,

      John Wieczorek
    • nicolaunechita
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        Is it compatible with MP-7 in some way?

      • evening_soundgate
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
          --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "nicolaunechita" <nicolaunechita@...> wrote:

          > Is it compatible with MP-7 in some way?

          No, it's not compatible with any of the Proteus 2000 series instruments.
          Mo' Phat, P2500, MP7, PX7 etc...

          It may work in the E-synth but it was designed for the Audity.

          peace,

          jmw
        • Mo Riel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
            But Why Sell what U cound'nt give away??????????

            evening_soundgate <evening@...> wrote: Thanks to all who responded publicly and privately to my recent post.

            Since I can't use this ROM in my PX, it's now available for sale.
            From what I read on the 'net it requires that your Audity have the

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
              "I" "NeW" U"WOOD" NOT "Anydirection"

              peace dude!

              Mo Riel <museom@...> wrote: But Why Sell what U cound'nt give away??????????

              evening_soundgate <evening@...> wrote: Thanks to all who responded publicly and privately to my recent post.

              Since I can't use this ROM in my PX, it's now available for sale.
              From what I read on the 'net it requires that your Audity have the