Re: JW Personal Shop

  • Lightfinger
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2008
      Steve,
      I feel silly telling you this, but... in order to use any of the rings from the JW Personal Shop you must first MODULATE them. You should have checked XL-7 the archives for info on this. JW sells one that is compatible with the Casio CZ for $399. This is the cheapest I have found and it was shipped to me "on excellent condition." After proper ring modulation your Casio should sound amazing!

      Good Luck! Lightfinger
      Re: JW Personal Shop
      Posted by: "steve_the_composer" smw-mail@... steve_the_composer
      Sat Mar 1, 2008 9:50 am (PST)
      I tried the CZ rings on my Casio CZ-5000 and they made it worse. Why
      don't you hawk your wares on the streets of Bangok?

      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "guext65" <guext65@...> wrote:

      > I have great deal on my prices on my items.
      >
      > I sell Jade, Red Jade, Pearl, CZ silver rings, 18kt white GP
      rings,
      > gemstone necklaces, new and used items.
      >
      > All used items are on excellent condition.
      >
      > All items are free shipping.
      >
      > Now, you get more easy to make payment on my website.
      >
      > I accept credit cards and Paypal.
      >
      > www.jwpersonalshop.com
      >
      > or you also can visit my Ebay store
      >
      > http://stores.ebay.com/JW-Personal-Shop

    • zombilimited
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 6, 2008
        May I suggest, we all start spamming this a$$holes ebay store, if everyone on the list here
        starts to send him one bogus question regarding his cz rings once a week for perhaps the
        next month he might get the hint...probably not.
        --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "guext65" <guext65@...> wrote:

        > I have great deal on my prices on my items.
        >
        > I sell Jade, Red Jade, Pearl, CZ silver rings, 18kt white GP rings,
        > gemstone necklaces, new and used items.
        >
        > All used items are on excellent condition.
        >
        > All items are free shipping.
        >
        > Now, you get more easy to make payment on my website.
        >
        > I accept credit cards and Paypal.
        >
        > www.jwpersonalshop.com
        >
        > or you also can visit my Ebay store
        >
        > http://stores.ebay.com/JW-Personal-Shop

      • malik
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2008
          yeah, "Casio CZ Ring-Mod?"

          --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "zombilimited" <zombilimited@...> wrote:

          > May I suggest, we all start spamming this a$$holes ebay store, if
          everyone on the list here
          > starts to send him one bogus question regarding his cz rings once a
          week for perhaps the
          > next month he might get the hint...probably not.
          > --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "guext65" <guext65@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have great deal on my prices on my items.
          > >
          > > I sell Jade, Red Jade, Pearl, CZ silver rings, 18kt white GP
          rings,
          > > gemstone necklaces, new and used items.
          > >
          > > All used items are on excellent condition.
          > >
          > > All items are free shipping.
          > >
          > > Now, you get more easy to make payment on my website.
          > >
          > > I accept credit cards and Paypal.
          > >
          > > www.jwpersonalshop.com
          > >
          > > or you also can visit my Ebay store
          > >
          > > http://stores.ebay.com/JW-Personal-Shop

        • fsmastering
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 9, 2008
            Im down are we going to do this lol. Im serious sounds like great fun
            and would keep the spammers out.