Live Command Station Show Sat Oct 20 Dallas

  • honeststeve23
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
      If there are any members in the Dallas area, my armada of three
      command stations (XL-7, PX-7, MP-7) are playing a show at the Dallas
      Scaregrounds FestEvil about 8pm Saturday Oct 20. Should be about $3.
      The haunted house part is extra.

      http://www.dallasscaregrounds.com/
      http://www.myspace.com/savethehumansforlater

      Sorry for the short notice.
    • malik
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2007
        i wont be able to make it. too bad.(not like my fiance would let me
        leave without chewing my head off anyway)