Re: [xl7] FIND A FRIEND NEAR TO U.........

  • Nathan Seven
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi Mahesh!

      I love new friends!
      Especially seniors!
      Especially hot gay senior asian hobo rapin' seniors!

      Ok- who's the mod here?
      I run the electribe list- there's an option where you can say the "first 3
      posts have to be moderated from new subscribers"-
      It seems to work great over there, and it should work even better here :)

      (volunteering to mod if you don't want to) :)

      -SS

      On 3/31/06 12:39 AM, "romance_n_lovers_1" <romance_n_lovers_1@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I am MAHESH , am your new friend.
      >

      > If you want to have more boy/girl friends,
      >

      > And get exciting also,
      >

      > Just click the link under this,
      >

      > http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g772141-ppc
      >
      > http://friendfinder.com/go/g772491-pmem
      >
      > http://seniorfriendfinder.com/go/g772491-pmem
      >

      > Please forward this message to your friends and let them to enjoy
      > their life
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Alwyn
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2006
        Mm, a mod might be a good idea.. kill the spam...