Re: Is my mp7 broken?

  • Nova Mind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
      Have you tried reseting the unit?

      Power it off, hold both left & right arrows, and power it back up. You should get a list of
      options - try resetting the memory. You'll lose your patterns & patches, but it might make
      the unit useable again.

      Good luck!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "Nova Mind" <nova_mind@...> wrote:

        > Have you tried reseting the unit?

        BEFORE YOU TRY RESETTING THE UNIT:

        (1) Read this:

        (2) If you are comfortable with opening up your box in such a way that
        you do not damage it:
        (a) try reseating all your ROMs
        (b) make sure no cables came loose

        Also, make sure that your power cord is the right one and fits
        securely.

        Good luck.