Re: Digest Number 1590

  • vexkon
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      Yeah, I'm going to use it live, with the filter factory on top and
      hopefully a chameleon and a compressor down below. I went ahead and
      got the case. Just now need to decide what to do with the rom
      situation. Don't have enough bling for two. Might have to trade my
      beat garden :(.

      So Peter's winds aren't that convincing eh? That's a big minus!
    • gonzinigonz
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
        >Might have to trade my
        > beat garden :(.

        dont do it... it would be a mistake! in my opinion anyway :o)
        Gonz
      • vexkon
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
          --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "gonzinigonz" <gonzini@f...> wrote:

          > >Might have to trade my
          > > beat garden :(.
          >
          > dont do it... it would be a mistake! in my opinion anyway :o)
          > Gonz

          I was half-kidding when I said that. I'll probably just wait and save
          up the cash.
        • gonzinigonz
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
            > I was half-kidding when I said that. I'll probably just wait and
            >save up the cash.

            Yep thats the way.. ive been selling a lot of stuff of on ebay its a
            great way to generate some cash quick without to much hassle and gain
            some space in the process.