Re: just got a PX7, a few quick q's

  • infradead
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2004
      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, Wesley D <Serfiss@y...> wrote:
      > praise allah my knob feels beautiful now!!!!

      and aaron thought his last sentence was distrubing ;)
    • Wesley D
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2004
        hey now,

        i'm not a terrorist, i thought it was funny! and my
        knob is kicking ass right now!

        -wesley

        http://messenger.yahoo.com
      • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2004
          I try and ban them all, but they're aren't even subbed to this list most
          of the time.

          rEalm

          first off, someone needs to start banning these
          bastards who are spamming us!

          The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity
          to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally
          privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than
          the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege
          or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
          use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
          receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
          material from any computer.

          For Translation:

          http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer

        • erik_magrini@Baxter.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 2, 2004
            LOL< glad it wasn't just me then!

            rEalm

            infradead <infradead@...>
            11/01/2004 11:21 AM
            Please respond to xl7

            To: xl7@yahoogroups.com
            cc:
            Subject: [xl7] Re: just got a PX7, a few quick q's

            --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, Wesley D <Serfiss@y...> wrote:
            > praise allah my knob feels beautiful now!!!!

            and aaron thought his last sentence was distrubing ;)

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity
            to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally
            privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than
            the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege
            or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
            use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
            receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
            material from any computer.

            For Translation:

            http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer

          • MARY BAILEY
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 3, 2004
              HEY IM LOOKING TO get a credit report and to get a credit card to re-establish my credit can you help me?

              zmxvwslru <zmxvwslru@...> wrote:
              Take advantage of the lowest interest rates in 40 years.
              Financial analysis's of our economy shows interests rates will raise soon.
              Do not miss out and be sure to cash out large in this time of opportunity.

              http://rara-avis.info/ajrhu

              Helping people is what we do. Let us help you by saving you more money.
              http://rara-avis.info/agrhu

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT