Re: Siedlaczek Orchestra

  • aido432003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Im selling it for what I paid-150Euro plus postage.
      I have to be honest and say that it doesnt inspire me -Im getting rid
      of it as it came down to filling last ROM with either this or Vintage
      ROm and I have Orchestra samples on CD Rom which I use through my
      sampler.
      Regards

      Aidan
      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Thomas <revpathomas@y...> wrote:
      > how much are you selling it for and are the sounds worth the
      trouble at all? I recently got the Orchestra 2 and found only a few
      sounds to use?

      > Rev P
      >
      > aido432003 <aido432003@y...> wrote:
      > Im selling a brand new Peter Siedlaczek ROM-ive had it 2 weeks and
      > its not what I need.
      > Any offers?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.