Re: [xl7] Re: Need quick help, gonna throw my MP7 to a wall! WORKS again!!!!!!!!!!!

  • BEAUFILS Adrien
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2004
      If you have the cd of E-loader you will found the usb drivers in the prog files when your E-loader is installed. I will try to send this files by mail but i am not a proffessionnal of the communication so send me a mail if you don't receive this

      n6i6s6 <n.scroggins@...> wrote: I am willing to bet I know the problem, then. You have either an
      Edirol or Roland controller with V-link enabled. Let me know if this
      is right.

      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "r3gu" <clubfeel@s...> wrote:
      > YES!!
      > for some reason, i had turned off the "receive program change" for
      > those 2 first channels, back on and every pattern have their own
      > instruments again! YIPPEEE!
      >
      > BTW, to get at e-loader, where can i find the usb-drivers, didn't
      > find them at www.e-mu.com?

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2004
        if you download the e-loader on www.emu.com (then support/software &
        manuals/hardware/command stations/ xx-7/ then select your OS/then right
        on top (if using windows)) the usb drivers are included.. i just dl'd
        the file 2 days ago..

        If you have the cd of E-loader you will found the usb drivers in the
        prog files when your E-loader is installed. I will try to send this
        files by mail but i am not a proffessionnal of the communication so send
        me a mail if you don't receive this

        n6i6s6 <n.scroggins@...> wrote: I am willing to bet I know the
        problem, then. You have either an
        Edirol or Roland controller with V-link enabled. Let me know if this
        is right.

        --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "r3gu" <clubfeel@s...> wrote:
        > YES!!
        > for some reason, i had turned off the "receive program change" for
        > those 2 first channels, back on and every pattern have their own
        > instruments again! YIPPEEE!
        >
        > BTW, to get at e-loader, where can i find the usb-drivers, didn't
        > find them at www.e-mu.com?

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links