Re: World Expedition on eBay - wow.

  • dwoodaman
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
      I will third that, I use sounds on the world rom on practically
      everything. I will let you know when I have the first things up on
      my site.
      --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Picone" <matman@m...> wrote:
      > > happy toning -
      > >
      > > Ed
      >
      > You are a true master, Ed. The World ROM is worth every penny
      people
      > might pay for it, and more.
      >
      > -m@
    • Cornell
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
        i also agree. the world expedition rom is awesome. i look for something to that rom to add to almost everything i do.

        dwoodaman <dwoodaman@...> wrote:I will third that, I use sounds on the world rom on practically
        everything. I will let you know when I have the first things up on
        my site.
        --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Picone" <matman@m...> wrote:
        > > happy toning -
        > >
        > > Ed
        >
        > You are a true master, Ed. The World ROM is worth every penny
        people
        > might pay for it, and more.
        >
        > -m@

        Cornell

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 4, 2004
          I definitely get my best results with "Randomize Preset" using the World
          ROM, you get some mad crazy sounds that are useable 80% of the time. Do
          that with the PX-7 ROM and you get... more drum sounds. LOL :)

          rEalm

          i also agree. the world expedition rom is awesome. i look for something to
          that rom to add to almost everything i do.

          dwoodaman <dwoodaman@...> wrote:I will third that, I use sounds on
          the world rom on practically
          everything. I will let you know when I have the first things up on
          my site.
          --- In xl7@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Picone" <matman@m...> wrote:
          > > happy toning -
          > >
          > > Ed
          >
          > You are a true master, Ed. The World ROM is worth every penny
          people
          > might pay for it, and more.
          >
          > -m@

          Cornell

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s)or entity
          to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally
          privileged material. Delivery of this message to any person other than
          the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege
          or confidentiality. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
          use of , or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
          receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
          material from any computer.

          For Translation:

          http://www.baxter.com/email_disclaimer