damn, does anyone know a cure for sore pussy?

  • dontignoretheclit1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      i got my shit tore up last night by this guy I met online. He wanted to make me scream and I was hurting his ears he was fucking so hard. I couldnt believe that someone fucked me better than my own husband. I'm glad I joined this casual sex finder site. look me up under "alliekat" on my casual sex finder site.
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO