Re: [xenu-usergroup] internal named links (href="#target") not checked?

  • Jan Hendrik
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2008
      Concerning Re: [xenu-usergroup] internal named
      Tilman Hausherr wrote on 27 Sep 2008, 15:51, at least in part:

      > These are checked, but only at reporting time. Thus, look at the
      > report :-)

      Indeed! I had a feeling I had seen these reported in the past, yet
      the current version is not that new that I would have expected
      something having been lost recently. I barely ever load the report
      anymore for a) it takes an awful lot of time to load, even without
      sitemap, and b) I don't like it to run and connect IE to the web
      when I always use Opera for web connections. I suppose it is not
      hardcoded, but using the default browser. Making Opera the
      default in the past had raised issues with Windows, maybe that
      would not be true any longer.

      Anyway, thanks for pointing me to the right thing, glad the
      checking is still there.

      Jan Hendrik
      Freedom quote:

      Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.
      -- Dwight D. Eisenhower