Checking pages with affiliate links

  • r_owings1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      I have lots of web pages with affiliate links (Amazon, CJ, eBay,
      etc.). I need to check these pages for broken links but I don't want
      to violate the programs' terms of service. Does anyone know if this is
      an issue? Can I get around this by using a proxy sever? How difficult
      is it to do that? Is there a how to guide anywhere?

      Lots of questions! I appreciate any help that anyone can offer.