checking links in javascript

  • Eugeny.Sattler@RU.NESTLE.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 26, 2004
      > Btw, Funduc's Search and Replace software (http://www.funduc.com
      > <http://www.funduc.com/> ) has it's own regex syntax. The main difference
      > with grep is: The dot operator is not supported. So * stands for .*
      why use non-perl compatible inventions while we can use a fully Perl
      compatible thing called PowerGREP (www.powergrep.com) with nice windows
      interface, support for lookahead and lookbihind, named captures, results
      coloring , replace and collect features, possibility to run multiple steps
      sequence, undo's and backups, support for command-line mode. It is a must
      have. Or at least, "a must try" shareware considering its price of $99 for
      licensed version.
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 18, 2010
        Did anyone try to run Xenu with Sandboxie? Does it work? I'm thinking
        about mentioning it on my web page so that paranoid people can use Xenu
        too :)