Re: [xenu-usergroup] New sitemap

  • jack tripper
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
      I'm not sure what pages are missing. I only know that i should have roughly that many. Do have any recommendations on how I can find out how many total pages my site has, as well as what ones are missing?

      All the pages are generated from a template, So I can't just do a count of the files.

      All pages are direct text links. No javascript at all.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
        The answer would be to use Xenu. But you say that it doesn't count all
        pages.... so no solution.

        Tilman