Re: [xenu-usergroup] New sitemap

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
      On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:08:28 -0000, Craig Mullins wrote:

      >I have added about 400 new pages to my 50,000 page site. Do I also
      >need to do a complete rescan? It takes about hour and half to do the
      >scan with a 34 thread count.

      Yes

      >It appears xenu is missing some pages also. I should have around
      >52,000 pages. I have hit the retry broken links several times but it
      >hasn't found any additional pages...

      Tell me what page Xenu is missing, and from what page it is linked, that
      is "known" by Xenu. Maybe that "new" Page is linked through javascript?

      Tilman

      >Any idea on how to find the missing pages? My site is very well
      >inter-linked, so there shouldn't be an issue with that...
      >
      >Site is - http://www.vacation-rental-wonderland.com/
      >
      >Craig
      >
      >FYI: I just upgraded the database server. We had talked last month
      >about having trouble with timed out links.

    • jack tripper
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
        I'm not sure what pages are missing. I only know that i should have roughly that many. Do have any recommendations on how I can find out how many total pages my site has, as well as what ones are missing?

        All the pages are generated from a template, So I can't just do a count of the files.

        All pages are direct text links. No javascript at all.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
          The answer would be to use Xenu. But you say that it doesn't count all
          pages.... so no solution.

          Tilman