Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Warnings from Google

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2008
      On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:24:25 -0000, Lars Ekdahl wrote:

      >Good guess Tilman. I meant google sitemap
      >
      >However cannot find where to change the priority? Cannot find that in
      >the preference?

      Xenu doesn't allow to change the priority. The 0.8 value comes from the
      google documentation. It is your job to edit the file before submitting
      it to google. Only you, as a human, knows what is important for you.

      Tilman
    • Lars Ekdahl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2008
        Thanks

        After my manual changes of priorities for some of my 5000 pages Google does not give any
        warnings of the new sitemap.xml file

        One learn something new every day

        Lars