Xenu doesn't find most of my pages

  • Günther Steinmetz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2008
      After using Xenu for years, i all of a sudden run into a bad problem.
      When checking my site http://www.impotenz-selbsthilfe.de/, Xenu 1.2j
      claims that most of the links originating in the home page are broken.
      The Xenu report can be found at
      http://www.impotenz-selbsthilfe.de/test/TGH81.htm.

      What's wrong? Any help is very much appreciated.

      Guenther
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
        For the record - his problem has already been "mostly solved" in the
        meantime, he mailed me while waiting for the moderation. (Solution: He
        needs to start IE first, for some reason)

        TIlman

        On Wed, 28 May 2008 10:51:10 -0000, "Günther Steinmetz"
        <guenther@...> wrote:

        > After using Xenu for years, i all of a sudden run into a bad problem.
        > When checking my site http://www.impotenz-selbsthilfe.de/, Xenu 1.2j
        > claims that most of the links originating in the home page are broken.
        > The Xenu report can be found at
        > http://www.impotenz-selbsthilfe.de/test/TGH81.htm.
        >
        > What's wrong? Any help is very much appreciated.
        >
        > Guenther

      • my2chatany
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
          xenu
          http://www.impotenz-selbsthilfe.de/materialien/Impotenz.doc

          --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Günther Steinmetz <guenther@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
            On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 02:50:18 -0000, my2chatany wrote:

            >xenu
            >http://www.impotenz-selbsthilfe.de/materialien/Impotenz.doc

            That one does indeed not exist:

            "Fehler: Seite existiert nicht. Die von Ihnen angewählte Seite existiert
            nicht oder nicht mehr.".

            Tilman