Re: New Xenu Icon

  • Lars Ekdahl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008

      > On Sat, 31 May 2008 14:54:42 -0000, Lars Ekdahl wrote:
      >
      > >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> The current beta at
      > >> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenubeta.zip
      > >> has a new Icon.
      > >
      > >I must miss something? For me the XENU-icons are the same in both versions
      >
      > Weird. I did install it on a different PC than mine, and the new icon is
      > there. Both in Xenu itself and on the desktop and the program group. The
      > new icon is green.
      >
      > Tilman
      >

      > >Lars Ekdahl

      I reinstalled the current beta and now I got the green icon. It is difficult to comment as it is
      more about taste than anything else. However I guess your old icon is well established as
      synonymous with your program and why ruins that? /Lars Ekdahl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:14:44 -0000, Lars Ekdahl wrote:

        >I reinstalled the current beta and now I got the green icon. It is difficult to comment as it is
        >more about taste than anything else. However I guess your old icon is well established as
        >synonymous with your program and why ruins that? /Lars Ekdahl

        The old one never really looked like a TV space alien, that is why.

        http://images.google.de/images?q=Xenu&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi