New Xenu Icon

    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      The current beta at
      has a new Icon. Please install it and tell me if you have any
      improvement ideas. It was provided free of charge from Dominic Raths of
      www.hitflip.de in exchange for a link to them.

      Tilman
    • Lars Ekdahl
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2008

        > The current beta at
        > http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenubeta.zip
        > has a new Icon.

        I must miss something? For me the XENU-icons are the same in both versions

        Lars Ekdahl
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2008
          On Sat, 31 May 2008 14:54:42 -0000, Lars Ekdahl wrote:

          >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> The current beta at
          >> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenubeta.zip
          >> has a new Icon.
          >
          >I must miss something? For me the XENU-icons are the same in both versions

          Weird. I did install it on a different PC than mine, and the new icon is
          there. Both in Xenu itself and on the desktop and the program group. The
          new icon is green.

          Tilman

          >Lars Ekdahl

        • Lars Ekdahl
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008

            > On Sat, 31 May 2008 14:54:42 -0000, Lars Ekdahl wrote:
            >
            > >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@> wrote:
            > >>
            > >> The current beta at
            > >> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenubeta.zip
            > >> has a new Icon.
            > >
            > >I must miss something? For me the XENU-icons are the same in both versions
            >
            > Weird. I did install it on a different PC than mine, and the new icon is
            > there. Both in Xenu itself and on the desktop and the program group. The
            > new icon is green.
            >
            > Tilman
            >

            > >Lars Ekdahl

            I reinstalled the current beta and now I got the green icon. It is difficult to comment as it is
            more about taste than anything else. However I guess your old icon is well established as
            synonymous with your program and why ruins that? /Lars Ekdahl
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
              On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:14:44 -0000, Lars Ekdahl wrote:

              >I reinstalled the current beta and now I got the green icon. It is difficult to comment as it is
              >more about taste than anything else. However I guess your old icon is well established as
              >synonymous with your program and why ruins that? /Lars Ekdahl

              The old one never really looked like a TV space alien, that is why.

              http://images.google.de/images?q=Xenu&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi