RE: [xenu-usergroup] Compatible with Vista

  • Kevin & Kathaya
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2008
      Hi Linda

      All versions of Vista are a new product not beefed up versions of XP thats why it took so long to be released.  The only difference between home premium and say business or Vista ultimate is some of the features included, e.g. Ultimate has more security included like BitLocker drive encryption etc

      We tend to have computers here running most of the operating systems, just not got around to upgrading one to Vista Ultimate besides we already do most of what that offers on our network

      If your interested in the difference between the versions have a look here

      Hope this helps

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2008

        Works fine on Vista Ultimate, so I expect it would work on all versions of Vista.

        Tom