Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Sitemaps?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2008
      I suspect that your HTML editor has a problem if it "loses" the links. I
      did correct the sitemap HTML some time ago, after one guy told me that
      my HTML wasn't correct.

      An alternative for you would be to use a normal ASCII editor to copy the
      HTML of the sitemap.

      Tilman

      On Wed, 21 May 2008 20:14:35 -0000, joachimcolling wrote:

      >Thank you for the reply. I have Sitemaps enabled in the latest
      >version and get in the report a sitemap which allows me to go to the
      >original URL. But when copying the sitemap in order to use it as part
      >of my homepage the url´s don´t follow, only the titles do.
      >In version 1, however, which I found on an old diskette after my
      >earlier question , the sitemap can be copied (even if I had some
      >problems with (ul) and (li) but those tags can be deleted) and can be
      >used to link to the original pages as you can see at
      >http://www.collings-system.se
      >

      >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...>
      >wrote:
      >>
      >> It is still there. Maybe you disabled the sitemap in the options
      >dialog?
      >>
      >> Tilman
      >>
      >> On Wed, 21 May 2008 14:37:11 +0200, JOACHIM COLLING
      >> <joachim.colling@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> > When using an older version of Xenu one got a
      >> > sitemap (with Url's) which could be used as kind of  linked
      >> of ones
      >> > homepages. The newer versions don't have this possibility. It
      >might be
      >> > very useful for many users to be able to download even such
      >an older
      >> > version. Is that possible to arrange?
      >> > Joachim Colling.
      >> > PS if you want to see what I mean check www.collings-system.se

    • joachimcolling
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2008
        I hate to admit it but all along I made a basic mistake. In version 1
        one could copy the report as seen - but in the later versions I had
        to go to the view of the source text, of course, and copy this to my
        html editor. And it works. Thanks for all the help: it helped me
        finally to think.