Compatible with Vista

  • Linda Q. Thede
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2008
      One quick question, is the latest version of Xenu compatible with Vista
      Business 32 bit?

      --
      Linda Q. Thede
      LQT --- at --- dlthede.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2008
        On Wed, 21 May 2008 10:15:50 -0400, Linda Q. Thede wrote:

        >One quick question, is the latest version of Xenu compatible with Vista
        >Business 32 bit?

        No idea. Why don't you try it and tell us all?

        Tilman
      • Kevin & Kathaya
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2008
          Work just fone for us on Vista home premium, not yet tried it on other Vista versions

          And a note for Tilman, now I have a new laptop with Vista I see the tips box just fine as we expected :-)

          Great product

          Kevin

            Message 5 of 7 , May 22, 2008
              Hi Linda

              All versions of Vista are a new product not beefed up versions of XP thats why it took so long to be released.  The only difference between home premium and say business or Vista ultimate is some of the features included, e.g. Ultimate has more security included like BitLocker drive encryption etc

              We tend to have computers here running most of the operating systems, just not got around to upgrading one to Vista Ultimate besides we already do most of what that offers on our network

              If your interested in the difference between the versions have a look here

              Hope this helps

              Kevin

              On Wed, 21 May 2008 10:15:50 -0400, Linda Q. Thede wrote:

              >One quick question, is the latest version of Xenu compatible with Vista
              >Business 32 bit?

              No idea. Why don't you try it and tell us all?

              Linda Q. Thede
              LQT ---  at  ---  dlthede.net

            • Tom Dowling
              Message 6 of 7 , May 22, 2008

                Works fine on Vista Ultimate, so I expect it would work on all versions of Vista.

                Tom