Checks to many Links

  • hassanm_321
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16 6:51 AM
      I am trying to run a link check for my work site. http://www.fool.com/

      When I start it It goes on and on. I just want to check the links on
      the page. Can anyone help me with this.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16 7:13 AM
        Enter www.fool.com in Xenu's address box
        Select: More options...
        Enter under Maximum level = 1

        then you will only scan the 201 links on your homepage.

        frank

        --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "hassanm_321" <hassanm_321@...>
        wrote:

        > I am trying to run a link check for my work site. http://www.fool.com/
        >
        > When I start it It goes on and on. I just want to check the links on
        > the page. Can anyone help me with this.

      • Hassan Malik
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18 11:12 AM
          Great. Thanks that worked. If I am trying to a page on the site that requires you to be logged in, can Eenu do that?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 18 11:50 AM
            On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:12:29 -0700 (PDT), Hassan Malik wrote:

            >Great. Thanks that worked. If I am trying to a page on the site that requires you to be logged in, can Eenu do that?

            Try the cookies option described in the FAQ (read the warning too). It
            works for some people, not for all.

            Tilman