id= component and broken page-local links

  • mrbluejean
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
      Unfortunately our web content management system uses id= component for
      urls. Would it be possible to write a regular expression rule for
      the ini file that would correctly identify id= component broken page
      links?

      -Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
        On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:34:44 -0000, mrbluejean wrote:

        >Unfortunately our web content management system uses id= component for
        >urls. Would it be possible to write a regular expression rule for
        >the ini file that would correctly identify id= component broken page
        >links?

        No, it's not so easy. I would either have to rewrite my whole HTML
        "parser" to something clean, or write a "dirty" solution, i.e. to look
        for " id= " within anything that starts with "<".

        Tilman