Re: [xenu-usergroup] Flushing Memory?

  • ibwd
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7 12:17 PM
      Tilman:

      I would like to get dropped from your list.  I don't know my password and have no idea what any of these messages are about.  When I first contacted you I was making an attempt at seo and you tried to help me.  I have since given up on the seo so if you would please drop me from your list.

      Thank you much,

      Dale Hurst

      On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:56:27 -0700, Brooke Clarke wrote:

      >Hi Tilman:
      >
      >(2) Restarting Xneu (without loading the saved file) wirked.
      >
      >Why would you want to save a .XEN file?

      If you'd want to interrupt your work while doing a very long scan.

      Tilman

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7 12:53 PM
        It is not my list (Frank runs it), and I did not subscribe you. You can
        unsubscribe by e-mailing to xenu-usergroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        with subject Unsubscribe

        Tilman