Re: [xenu-usergroup] Flushing Memory?

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
      On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:56:27 -0700, Brooke Clarke wrote:

      >Hi Tilman:
      >
      >(2) Restarting Xneu (without loading the saved file) wirked.
      >
      >Why would you want to save a .XEN file?

      If you'd want to interrupt your work while doing a very long scan.

      Tilman

      >Have Fun,
      >
      >Brooke Clarke
      >http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html Products I make and sell
      >http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml All my web pages listed based on html name
      >http://www.PRC68.com
      >http://www.precisionclock.com
      >http://www.prc68.com/I/WebCam2.shtml 24/7 Sky-Weather-Astronomy Web Cam
      >

      >Tilman Hausherr wrote:
      >> On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:03:26 -0700, Brooke Clarke wrote:
      >>

      >>>Hi Tilman:
      >>>
      >>>1) Does "scratch" mean I need to power down my computer?
      >>

      >> no
      >>

      >>>2) How about just restarting Xneu?
      >>

      >> yes
      >>

      >>>3) How about starting Xneu and opening the file for the same page that was saved?
      >>

      >> if you mean a .XEN file, no.
      >>
      >> Just recheck the URL that you had checked before.
      >>
      >> If it still reports the same bad link, then it means you still have it.
      >>
      >> Tilman
      >>

      >>>Have Fun,
      >>>
      >>>Brooke Clarke
      >>>http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html Products I make and sell
      >>>http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml All my web pages listed based on html name
      >>>http://www.PRC68.com
      >>>http://www.precisionclock.com
      >>>http://www.prc68.com/I/WebCam2.shtml 24/7 Sky-Weather-Astronomy Web Cam

    • ibwd
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
        Tilman:

        I would like to get dropped from your list.  I don't know my password and have no idea what any of these messages are about.  When I first contacted you I was making an attempt at seo and you tried to help me.  I have since given up on the seo so if you would please drop me from your list.

        Thank you much,

        Dale Hurst

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
          It is not my list (Frank runs it), and I did not subscribe you. You can
          unsubscribe by e-mailing to xenu-usergroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          with subject Unsubscribe

          Tilman