Re: [xenu-usergroup] Flushing Memory?

  • Brooke Clarke
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi Tilman:

      (2) Restarting Xneu (without loading the saved file) wirked.

      Why would you want to save a .XEN file?

      Have Fun,

      Brooke Clarke
      http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html Products I make and sell
      http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml All my web pages listed based on html name
      http://www.PRC68.com
      http://www.precisionclock.com
      http://www.prc68.com/I/WebCam2.shtml 24/7 Sky-Weather-Astronomy Web Cam

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
        On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:56:27 -0700, Brooke Clarke wrote:

        >Hi Tilman:
        >
        >(2) Restarting Xneu (without loading the saved file) wirked.
        >
        >Why would you want to save a .XEN file?

        If you'd want to interrupt your work while doing a very long scan.

        Tilman

        >Have Fun,
        >
        >Brooke Clarke
        >http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html Products I make and sell
        >http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml All my web pages listed based on html name
        >http://www.PRC68.com
        >http://www.precisionclock.com
        >http://www.prc68.com/I/WebCam2.shtml 24/7 Sky-Weather-Astronomy Web Cam
        >

        >Tilman Hausherr wrote:
        >> On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:03:26 -0700, Brooke Clarke wrote:
        >>

        >>>Hi Tilman:
        >>>
        >>>1) Does "scratch" mean I need to power down my computer?
        >>

        >> no
        >>

        >>>2) How about just restarting Xneu?
        >>

        >> yes
        >>

        >>>3) How about starting Xneu and opening the file for the same page that was saved?
        >>

        >> if you mean a .XEN file, no.
        >>
        >> Just recheck the URL that you had checked before.
        >>
        >> If it still reports the same bad link, then it means you still have it.
        >>
        >> Tilman
        >>

        >>>Have Fun,
        >>>
        >>>Brooke Clarke
        >>>http://www.prc68.com/P/Prod.html Products I make and sell
        >>>http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml All my web pages listed based on html name
        >>>http://www.PRC68.com
        >>>http://www.precisionclock.com
        >>>http://www.prc68.com/I/WebCam2.shtml 24/7 Sky-Weather-Astronomy Web Cam

      • ibwd
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
          Tilman:

          I would like to get dropped from your list.  I don't know my password and have no idea what any of these messages are about.  When I first contacted you I was making an attempt at seo and you tried to help me.  I have since given up on the seo so if you would please drop me from your list.

          Thank you much,

          Dale Hurst

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
            It is not my list (Frank runs it), and I did not subscribe you. You can
            unsubscribe by e-mailing to xenu-usergroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            with subject Unsubscribe

            Tilman