Report request crashes program

  • CE Wheeler
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12 12:38 PM
      Sorry to just jump in, but I couldn't find this be searching the posts.

      I have on three occasions run the program and gotten the "Do You Want
      a Report." Every time I have clicked yes and the whole thing just
      freezes up. It doesn't crash the computer, but I never get a report
      either.

      I am running XP Pro on a Dell with Pentium 4 processors.

      Carol
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12 12:46 PM
        Disable the sitemap in the options. (Or wait a long time :-))

        Tilman

        On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:38:16 -0000, CE Wheeler wrote:

        >Sorry to just jump in, but I couldn't find this be searching the posts.
        >
        >I have on three occasions run the program and gotten the "Do You Want
        >a Report." Every time I have clicked yes and the whole thing just
        >freezes up. It doesn't crash the computer, but I never get a report
        >either.
        >
        >I am running XP Pro on a Dell with Pentium 4 processors.
        >
        >Carol
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • CE Wheeler
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12 12:51 PM

          > Disable the sitemap in the options. (Or wait a long time :-))
          >
          > Tilman

          Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

          Carol