Re: [xenu-usergroup] How to check a basic page within a webste

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11 10:40 AM
      What, exactly, is the URL of your "work web page"? Is it
      http://www.fool.com or something else?

      Tilman

      On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:08:01 -0000, hassanm_321 wrote:

      >I need to make sure that my work web page is not missing any links. I
      >got a 404 error last week and want to make sure that doesn't happen
      >again. I dont have any programming knowledge. Its a page within my
      >within my work website. Its a open site (fool.com). Any suggestions how
      >I can use Xenu to do this? Thanks
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Hassan Malik
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11 12:50 PM
        The main site is http://www.fool.com/ and I want to check some internal pages to make the links are not giving me 404 errors. Pages like http://newsletters.fool.com/26/.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11 12:58 PM
          On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:50:11 -0700 (PDT), Hassan Malik wrote:

          >The main site is http://www.fool.com/ and I want to check some internal pages to make the links are not giving me 404 errors. Pages like http://newsletters.fool.com/26/.

          Then enter exactly that in Xenu. Not the URL of the complete site. Don't
          forget the "/" at the end of the URL.

          Tilman