How to check a basic page within a webste

  • hassanm_321
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2008
      I need to make sure that my work web page is not missing any links. I
      got a 404 error last week and want to make sure that doesn't happen
      again. I dont have any programming knowledge. Its a page within my
      within my work website. Its a open site (fool.com). Any suggestions how
      I can use Xenu to do this? Thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2008
        What, exactly, is the URL of your "work web page"? Is it
        http://www.fool.com or something else?

        Tilman

        On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:08:01 -0000, hassanm_321 wrote:

        >I need to make sure that my work web page is not missing any links. I
        >got a 404 error last week and want to make sure that doesn't happen
        >again. I dont have any programming knowledge. Its a page within my
        >within my work website. Its a open site (fool.com). Any suggestions how
        >I can use Xenu to do this? Thanks
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Hassan Malik
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2008
          The main site is http://www.fool.com/ and I want to check some internal pages to make the links are not giving me 404 errors. Pages like http://newsletters.fool.com/26/.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2008
            On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:50:11 -0700 (PDT), Hassan Malik wrote:

            >The main site is http://www.fool.com/ and I want to check some internal pages to make the links are not giving me 404 errors. Pages like http://newsletters.fool.com/26/.

            Then enter exactly that in Xenu. Not the URL of the complete site. Don't
            forget the "/" at the end of the URL.

            Tilman