Re: URL's containing //

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 18, 2008
      russ,

      i post this mail to the list, though you sent the message to me
      personally, because there's more chance you will get an answer ;-)

      frank.

      ===

      I am getting the same error
      messages, "file:///C:/Users/Russ/Desktop/Q5EV4//Figures//unclas.jpg"

      which creates an unclassified background image on all unclassified
      pages and tables. (so I get hundreds of these.

      I am using an omnimark xml to html translation filter, that I have
      no control over. Can you also provide me the special version that
      ignors these errors.

      I tried editing the html source code to replace the // with /
      however the background figure disappears.

      Thanks
      Russ

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "Dietrich" <dietric@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2008
        On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:39:34 -0000, frank visser wrote:

        >russ,
        >
        >i post this mail to the list, though you sent the message to me
        >personally, because there's more chance you will get an answer ;-)
        >
        >frank.
        >

        >===
        >
        >I am getting the same error
        >messages, "file:///C:/Users/Russ/Desktop/Q5EV4//Figures//unclas.jpg"
        >
        >which creates an unclassified background image on all unclassified
        >pages and tables. (so I get hundreds of these.
        >
        >I am using an omnimark xml to html translation filter, that I have
        >no control over. Can you also provide me the special version that
        >ignors these errors.

        Here it is:
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenu-NOCHECKDOUBLESLASH.zip

        Tilman