Re: [xenu-usergroup] Re: Finding orphans with http

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2008
      On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:42:35 -0500, Steve B. wrote:

      >If I downloaded the list and "standardized" it myself, could Xenu check
      >it against my links to find any orphans?

      No, since there could be subdirectories. It isn't so easy.

      You could as well ask me to please make it possible to have your BMW car
      run with a Mercedes engine.

      >Or could I upload the list to an FTP server and have Xenu check it there?

      Well, you could upload all your files to an ftp server, of course in the
      same subdirectory tree structure. That would work too.

      Tilman
    • Steve B.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 24, 2008
        It was only about 80 pages so I just went through them by hand.

        Thanks,
        Steve

        --
        Sharpening Made Easy: A Primer on Sharpening Knives and Other Edged Tools by Steve Bottorff
        Copyright January 2002 Knife World Publications