Re: [xenu-usergroup] Empty href atribute not detected

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2007
      Sorry about that.

      I'll update the software later today or this weekend, and also send you
      the update. I've already tried a fix for myself, which displays an empty
      URL and an additional error text on the right.

      Tilman

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2007
        Here's the current beta:

        (not really "beta", except for the update)

        Tilman

        On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:51:22 +0100, Tilman Hausherr wrote:

        >Sorry about that.
        >
        >I'll update the software later today or this weekend, and also send you
        >the update. I've already tried a fix for myself, which displays an empty
        >URL and an additional error text on the right.
        >
        >Tilman
        >
        >On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:51:47 -0000, skadamo wrote:
        >
        >>Hi all,
        >>
        >>There was a broken bread crumb link on my site that Xenu did not
        >>catch. It was formatted as follows with no href value...

        >>Has any one else had this issue where Xenu does not catch it?
        >>
        >>We have Xenu 1.2 Corporate edition.
        >>
        >>Thanks in advance!!!
        >>

        >>Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • skadamo
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2007
          Thanks for the quick turnover Tilman! We will give that a shot.

          BTW, thanks for such a useful product!