Re: Filter URLs

  • markus_liebelt_82
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
      Bad habit to answer the own questions, but:
      - It works now with the hint to include a '/' at the end of starting
      point.
      - I need the wildcards to exclude *action*, *showComment* ...
      - I am able to skip the rest of the web site by giving an exclusion
      rule like in my example.

      Thank's a lot, and have a nice day :-)

      Markus

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com,