1.2j

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
      I've uploaded the version 1.2j:

      8.10.2007 (1.2j)
      Major improvements:
      - 5.6.2007: second options pane with 7 "secret" settings
      - 7.7.2007: up/down sort symbol on column header

      http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/listview/advanced/article.php/c4179/
      Minor improvements:
      - 4.10.2006: visible URLs are first in new threads
      - 4.10.2006: update listctrl when "busy" is set
      - 7.10.2006: 2nd part of report more efficient for huge sites
      - 12.10.2006: REMOVEDOUBLESLASH compile option removes "/../" too
      - 15.10.2006: application/xhtml+xml is hypertext, too
      - 15.10.2006: Switched to InnoSetup 5.1.8
      - 30.10.2006: Skip aim://, ymsgr://, rtsp://, xmpp://
      - 30.11.2006: better error message for ShellExecute() errors
      - 30.11.2006: "//" in URL after the host name is not "broken" when after
      a "?"
      - 8.1.2007: Max title length 1024
      - 16.1.2007: ftp dialogbox wider
      - 19.1.2007: [Options] MakeLowerCase=1 ==> converts all URLs to lower
      case
      (default is 0)
      - 3.3.2007: [Options] ListLocalDirectories=1 ==> local directory
      listing (default is 0)
      - ??.3.2007: [Options] AllowLocalFilesInRemoteCheck=1 ==> Allow
      file:// links in remote check
      (default is 0)
      - 16.3.2007: Skip callto:
      - 25.3.3007: meta generator
      - 31.3.2007: Upgraded to InnoSetup 5.1.11
      - 31.3.2007: Title TrimRight()
      - 31.3.2007: update listctrl when title becomes known
      - 31.3.2007: convert titles in sitemap to &...; notation
      - 1.4.2007: Added most of
      http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/entities/special.html to
      conversion table
      - 29.5.2007: "asterisk" sound when done
      - 2.6.2007: -save option for command line version to save .XEN file
      (does overwrite)
      - 2.6.2007: all command line options for command line version can now be
      combined
      - 5.6.2007: MakeLowerCase, vNormalizeURL() slightly changed internally
      - 6.6.2007: .XEN Archive version 10
      - 8.6.2007: "Autostart" feature when opening .XEN file
      - 8.6.2007: all command line options for command line version can be
      used when opening .XEN file
      - 28.7.2007: retry feature in command line version (test)
      - 3.8.2007: Upgraded to InnoSetup 5.1.13
      - 15.8.2007: reset sort icon, and vUpdateColumnSortIcon() at InsertAll()

      Bug fixes:
      - 7.12.2006: check for iIndex < pList->GetItemCount()
      - 13.2.2007: corrected bug in ListLocalDirectories feature (last file
      ignored)
      - 15.2.2007: wildcard version adds "*" at the end of each entry in
      "Check URL list"
      - 23.5.2007: aim: instead of aim://
      - 20.8.2007: remove "file://" for ShellExecute()
      - 21.9.2007: % size corrected in statistic (was % count!)
      - 22.9.2007: fixed FindFile security leak,
      http://goodfellas.shellcode.com.ar/own/VULWKU200706142
    • markus_liebelt_82
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
        Hi Tilman,

        nice idea, I will prove if that is sufficient for the dangerous
        links. But what about reducing the web site to only one part and
        excluding the rest? Any idea how to get that? There should be an
        order or match expressions, with rules if they should followed or not.

        Like:
        Follow not: removepage
        Follow: https://my.own.site/first
        Follow not: https://my.own.site/

        Will that work when I start with: https://my.own.site/first and
        include the other two in the "do not check" section? It looks for me
        as links to other parts of the web (in which I am not interested in)
        are followed as well.

        By the way, where is the new version dowloadable?

        Bye
        Markus

        > You don't need the wildcard version if you just want to exclude
        > something that starts with
        >
        > https://my.own.site/first/removepage
        >
        > The wildcard version does not support "\" or regular expressions.
        The
        > best would be to enter
        >
        > *removepage*
        >
        > in the exclusion list.
        >
        > Tilman
        >
        > On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:49:37 -0000, markus_liebelt_82 wrote:
        >
        > >Hello all together,
        > >
        > >I have read the posts to the topic filtering, but have not found
        what
        > >I expected. So I want to reach the following:
        > >
        > >1. We have a lot of small web sites, that all start with https://
        > >my.own.site/, the web sites themselves are then https://
        my.own.site/
        > >first https://my.own.site/second ...
        > >2. There are special actions that I want to filter all the time.
        All

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
          On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:48:07 -0000, markus_liebelt_82 wrote:

          >Hi Tilman,
          >
          >nice idea, I will prove if that is sufficient for the dangerous
          >links. But what about reducing the web site to only one part and
          >excluding the rest? Any idea how to get that? There should be an
          >order or match expressions, with rules if they should followed or not.
          >
          >Like:
          >Follow not: removepage
          >Follow: https://my.own.site/first
          >Follow not: https://my.own.site/

          if you use the wildcard version, you should add this

          exclude:
          *removepage*
          https://my.own.site/*

          include:
          https://my.own.site/first*

          However it is an obvious contradiction.

          >Will that work when I start with: https://my.own.site/first and
          >include the other two in the "do not check" section? It looks for me
          >as links to other parts of the web (in which I am not interested in)
          >are followed as well.

          I think it doesn't make sense. It won't work, since you are excluding
          everything.

          A possible solution is to use
          https://my.own.site/first/
          as start URL. Note the "/" at the end. It will might check
          https://my.own.site/rest/ for existance, but won't spider it.

          >By the way, where is the new version dowloadable?

          http://home.snafu.de/tilman/XENU.ZIP

          (this is not the wildcard version)

          Tilman

          >Bye
          > Markus
          >
          >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...>
          >wrote:
          >>
          >> You don't need the wildcard version if you just want to exclude
          >> something that starts with
          >>
          >> https://my.own.site/first/removepage
          >>
          >> The wildcard version does not support "\" or regular expressions.
          >The
          >> best would be to enter
          >>
          >> *removepage*
          >>
          >> in the exclusion list.
          >>
          >> Tilman
          >>
          >> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:49:37 -0000, markus_liebelt_82 wrote:
          >>
          >> >Hello all together,
          >> >
          >> >I have read the posts to the topic filtering, but have not found
          >what
          >> >I expected. So I want to reach the following:
          >> >
          >> >1. We have a lot of small web sites, that all start with https://
          >> >my.own.site/, the web sites themselves are then https://
          >my.own.site/
          >> >first https://my.own.site/second ...
          >> >2. There are special actions that I want to filter all the time.
          >All
          >> >of them have a '?' in the URL for the parameters.
          >> >3. I only want to check the consistency of one of the web sites,
          >not
          >> >of all.
          >> >
          >> >So the filter should do:
          >> >Include: https://my.own.site/first
          >> >Exclude: https://my.own.site/%5b-first]
          >> >Exclude: https://my.own.site/*\?*
          >> >
          >> >I have downloaded xenuwild2.zip which allows to specify not only
          >the
          >> >beginning, but the whole URL with wild cards.
          >> >
          >> >Is there a way to reach what I want to do with Xenu? It is a
          >fabulous
          >> >tool, but without this feature, it would be too dangerous to use
          >it
          >> >(https://my.own.site/first/removepage?pageID=xyz).
          >> >
          >> >Bye and thank's for a fine tool
          >> >
          >> >Markus
          >> >

          >> >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >> >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • markus_liebelt_82
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
            Bad habit to answer the own questions, but:
            - It works now with the hint to include a '/' at the end of starting
            point.
            - I need the wildcards to exclude *action*, *showComment* ...
            - I am able to skip the rest of the web site by giving an exclusion
            rule like in my example.

            Thank's a lot, and have a nice day :-)