Re: [xenu-usergroup] How to Check Links From a List of URLs

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2007
      You would have to add all these first level links to the include list.
      Make sure that these links end with "/".

      Another solution would be to put all these URLs into a text file, and
      then use the "check URL list" feature. Again, make sure that all these
      links end with "/".

      Tilman

      On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:43:19 -0000, georgiebon wrote:

      >I need to check webpages that have links back to my site to make sure
      >that none of these links are broken. I have made a simple html page
      >with all the first level links. I have tried the 2 methods described
      >in Frank's manual and they have not worked for me - the only links
      >that were checked were the first level links.
      >
      >If anyone has had a similar problem or thinks they know what I am
      >doing wrong, please let me know.
      >
      >Thank you :o)
      >
      >Georgina
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • georgiebon
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18, 2007
        Thank you Tilman - I had left out the closing \ and now that works fine
        ~georgina