Re: How to Check Links From a List of URLs

  • georgiebon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2007
      The Xenu Manual by Frank Visser:
      http://www.integralworld.net/xenu/

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2007
        You would have to add all these first level links to the include list.
        Make sure that these links end with "/".

        Another solution would be to put all these URLs into a text file, and
        then use the "check URL list" feature. Again, make sure that all these
        links end with "/".

        Tilman

        On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:43:19 -0000, georgiebon wrote:

        >I need to check webpages that have links back to my site to make sure
        >that none of these links are broken. I have made a simple html page
        >with all the first level links. I have tried the 2 methods described
        >in Frank's manual and they have not worked for me - the only links
        >that were checked were the first level links.
        >
        >If anyone has had a similar problem or thinks they know what I am
        >doing wrong, please let me know.
        >
        >Thank you :o)
        >
        >Georgina
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • georgiebon
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 18, 2007
          Thank you Tilman - I had left out the closing \ and now that works fine