Re: [xenu-usergroup] report doesnot open in browser?
- On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:37:58 -0700, AL Guevara wrote:
>HI groupThis is weird.
>When It comes time for Xenu to make a report, I click the box for YES,and instead of opening in IE it opens a DIALOG box asking me wher to PUT th file.
>Any one know how to correct this?
- Does it also happen when IE is already active?
- Does this also happen when you press "R" at any time in xenu ?
- Can Xenu launch URLs when you click on a line with an URL?
- Send me the file XENULOG.TXT in your %temp% directory or post it here