report doesnot open in browser?

  • AL Guevara
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2007
      report doesnot open in browser?

      HI group

      When It comes time for Xenu to make a report, I click the box for YES,and instead of opening in IE it opens a DIALOG box asking me wher to PUT th file.

      Any one know how to correct this?

      Thanks
      Al Guevara

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2007
        On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:37:58 -0700, AL Guevara wrote:

        >HI group
        >
        >When It comes time for Xenu to make a report, I click the box for YES,and instead of opening in IE it opens a DIALOG box asking me wher to PUT th file.
        >
        >Any one know how to correct this?

        This is weird.

        - Does it also happen when IE is already active?
        - Does this also happen when you press "R" at any time in xenu ?
        - Can Xenu launch URLs when you click on a line with an URL?
        - Send me the file XENULOG.TXT in your %temp% directory or post it here