Re: Xenu and click fraud at Google

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2007
      and here's my answer:

      Google Adsense code looks like this:

      <script type="text/javascript"
      src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
      </script>

      so xenu will not even be able to "see" the ads/link genergated by this
      js file.

      you can try it on a page with Adsense ads, the links on those ads will
      not show up in your list of links spidered.

      it does see the js link, though, and gives it an "ok":
      http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js

      so no worries!

      frank

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "frank visser" <f.visser3@...>