Re: Please hide email addresses

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
      hi,

      i have activated this:

      Email Address Display : Your group allows members to hide their
      email address from the group.
      Your group cannot use the Polls feature.
      Members who hide their email address may not post messages via
      email.
      This setting cannot be changed.

      looks like each member has to hide his/her email adress now?

      frank

      --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "nj_skylander"
      <jbn8e5693p001@s...> wrote:
      > Burried in the options for Yahoo! Groups, you can hide email
      addreses
      > so that they are not harvestable by members. I plan to leave the
      > group by tomorrow if you do not set this option. If you do set
      the
      > option to hide EMail, thank you and I hope we can hold some useful
      > discussions here.
    • nj_skylander
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
        Thank you!