Re: [xenu-usergroup] How exactly can Xenu do this?

  • PJ Vernon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2007
      Try using the wild card /temp/wildcard2

      On 3/28/07, babakrowshan <babakrowshan@...> wrote:

      Hi guys,
      I'm new to Xenu and I guess I'm a bit of a n00b since I only know a
      little about this type of stuff. I'm wondering if anyone can explain
      in a bit more detail (maybe step by step?) what this guy did with Xenu:

      http://www.earnersblog.com/methods/trick-to-increase-technorati-rank/

      So did he find out or know the sites and enter them into xenu to get
      every single page from that site linking to his? and then put that
      whole list of URLs into the pinger? If this is right, could you tell
      me how to filter the output from Xenu to only get the results you want
      rather than every single page on the site(s)?

      Thanks.

    • babakrowshan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
        could you be a bit more specific? I'm not sure what this means.
        Thanks

        --- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, "PJ Vernon"