Re: [xenu-usergroup] Tilman $?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:41:40 -0000, geoffday2000 wrote:

      >Tilman,
      >
      >I went about the exercise of giving you some money.
      >
      >The ICSA org you have listed / set up to receive money seemed to have
      >no idea why I was giving money and seemed like they had never heard of
      >such a thing as XENU.

      As I have written, they're not involved in this software. You're just
      donating to some non-profit that I like. Other shareware authors may
      support the red cross or whatever, and I support ICSA.

      What I mean is that there is no particular channel there for me. You
      just send a check and thats it (maybe they'll send you their newsletter
      etc). I may never know about it. The support you get from me is the
      same.

      >Could I have been the first person to actually succeed in paying you
      >for your work? I hope not!

      No, you're not :) Others have told me that they send checks there.

      Tilman