Tilman $?

  • geoffday2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      Tilman,

      I went about the exercise of giving you some money.

      The ICSA org you have listed / set up to receive money seemed to have
      no idea why I was giving money and seemed like they had never heard of
      such a thing as XENU.

      Could I have been the first person to actually succeed in paying you
      for your work? I hope not!

      Does this mean that others less persistent than I have failed due to
      interface or org issues?

      Keep up the great work.

      GD
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
        On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:41:40 -0000, geoffday2000 wrote:

        >Tilman,
        >
        >I went about the exercise of giving you some money.
        >
        >The ICSA org you have listed / set up to receive money seemed to have
        >no idea why I was giving money and seemed like they had never heard of
        >such a thing as XENU.

        As I have written, they're not involved in this software. You're just
        donating to some non-profit that I like. Other shareware authors may
        support the red cross or whatever, and I support ICSA.

        What I mean is that there is no particular channel there for me. You
        just send a check and thats it (maybe they'll send you their newsletter
        etc). I may never know about it. The support you get from me is the
        same.

        >Could I have been the first person to actually succeed in paying you
        >for your work? I hope not!

        No, you're not :) Others have told me that they send checks there.

        Tilman