Re: Xenu version supporting filename wildcards

  • maizegoblue
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 15, 2007
      Tilman,

      Thanks a lot!! That fixed it. It's beautiful now.

      One last question: can I put my "exclusion list" of URLs to not check
      in the .ini file?

      Thanks again.

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 15, 2007
        On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:40:47 -0000, maizegoblue wrote:

        >Tilman,
        >
        >Thanks a lot!! That fixed it. It's beautiful now.
        >
        >One last question: can I put my "exclusion list" of URLs to not check
        >in the .ini file?

        It is already done. (Not in the check URL feature) Look into the INI
        file and you'll see it.

        Tilman

        >Thanks again.
        >
        >--- In xenu-usergroup@yahoogroups.com, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Get it here:
        >>
        >> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/xenuwild2.zip
        >>

        >> Tilman
        >>
        >> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:16:27 -0000, maizegoblue wrote:
        >>
        >> >Tilman,
        >> >
        >> >Yes, I would very much like to use both of those features at the same
        >> >time! I check a lot of sites, but there are some URLs that I need to
        >> >exclude using wildcards. Thanks a lot for your hard work!

        >feature?
        >been

        >> >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >> >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • maizegoblue
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 17, 2007
          Tilman,

          Thanks for the explanation. I was under the impression that having the
          exclusion list in the .ini file meant that this feature could be used
          in conjunction with "Check URL List." Is there any way those features
          could work together?

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 17, 2007
            On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:56:47 -0000, maizegoblue wrote:

            >Tilman,
            >
            >Thanks for the explanation. I was under the impression that having the
            >exclusion list in the .ini file meant that this feature could be used
            >in conjunction with "Check URL List." Is there any way those features
            >could work together?

            No, the "check URL list" was just a quickie job. It doesn't use an extra
            include/exclude list.

            Tilman