External js files

  • stfcs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hi, with Xenu, is it possible to check external javascript files in
      the format? <SCRIPT language="JavaScript"
      SRC="http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jxt1.js"></SCRIPT>

      or <SCRIPT language="JavaScript" SRC="../jscript/jxt1.js"></SCRIPT>

      Many thanks, Clive
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
        Don't know if I answered this. The answer is yes, it does check whether
        the file exists.

        Tilman