Re: [xenu-usergroup] Hello !!

  • Luis Blanco
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hi Tilman and Happy New Year,

      I beg your pardon, I didn't saw this message before.
      I just downloaded the last version a few minutes ago and it work OK. It is just a small test but it is impressive !!

      Thank you very much for you patience and your time, and have a ¡¡ GOOD YEAR !!

      luis

      Tilman Hausherr wrote:

      On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

      >Hi to all,
      >
      >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
      >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
      >
      >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
      >
      >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
      >to prepare the xhtml parser.

      While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
      the version... anyway, here it is:
      http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/tmp/ xenubeta. zip

      Tilman

      --