Re: [xenu-usergroup] Extra ideas for the great dead link checker!

  • Ignacio Seron Holley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hallo Tilman.

      I didn't ask you about this topic before, only i gave you an  idea on how to enhance  even more the link checker  .. innovation maybe?

      I know that you have to work also, and we really appreciate (the whole world) this great piece of software.

      Anyway , i never said thanks for the software so now is the time.

      Ignacio.

      2006/11/24, Tilman Hausherr <tilman@...>:

      On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:07:50 +0100, Ignacio Seron Holley wrote:

      >Dear All.
      >
      >I began to use Xenu 3 months ago and is impressive how after the last
      >update the software is running impressively good.
      >
      >So. ich Gratuliere ihnen! :-)
      >
      >Now i just was thinking about some possible extra characteristics and what
      >could be good to add.
      >
      >Now you are saving the "title" of the web addresses.
      >HOW about also to ADD a column with the META TAGS keywords, description
      >and Robots?
      >This is helpful for check in a fast way and don't forgetting to put the
      >meta tags ( this apply to pictures also )

      Someone (you?) already asked me this, but it would take a few days to
      make, and it isn't really related to link checking, which is why I won't
      do it. The day has only 24 hours, and I have a day job, must sleep, go
      to work, etc :-(

      Tilman