Re: [xenu-usergroup] Hello !!

  • Luis Blanco
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 23, 2006
      Hi to all,

      it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja  :-)

      I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!

      Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time to prepare the xhtml parser.

      luis

      shinerweb wrote:

      Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of software we expect.
      We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be incorporated.
      Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
      ;)

      > maybe Xenu runs so well that nobody has any questions

      My experience is that Xenu runs flawlessly and
      gives useful and useable results.

      No questions to ask!

      Paddy

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 23, 2006
        On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

        >Hi to all,
        >
        >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
        >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
        >
        >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
        >
        >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
        >to prepare the xhtml parser.

        While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
        the version... anyway, here it is:

        >luis
        >

        >shinerweb wrote:
        >>
        >> Yup... In this day and age it just doesn't measure up to the levels of
        >> software we expect.
        >> We need a feature list where we can specify our own bugs to be
        >> incorporated.
        >> Can't have software on my computer with no bugs?
        >> ;)

      • Luis Blanco
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
          Hi Tilman and Happy New Year,

          I beg your pardon, I didn't saw this message before.
          I just downloaded the last version a few minutes ago and it work OK. It is just a small test but it is impressive !!

          Thank you very much for you patience and your time, and have a ¡¡ GOOD YEAR !!

          luis

          Tilman Hausherr wrote:

          On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 17:22:23 +0100, Luis Blanco wrote:

          >Hi to all,
          >
          >it is nice to know that there are people out there listening ja ja ja ja
          >ja ja ja ja ja ja :-)
          >
          >I use Xenu from time to time and it works flawlessly, really !!
          >
          >Tilman, it would be a fantastic ( for me :-) ja ja ja ) if you have time
          >to prepare the xhtml parser.

          While I haven't a XHTML parser, I do accept the MIME type. I thought I sent you
          the version... anyway, here it is:
          http://home. snafu.de/ tilman/tmp/ xenubeta. zip

          Tilman

          --